HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
At Chubb Travel Insurance our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
On this page you can find details for what to do in the event of an insured loss under your policy and how to submit your claim with the required documents to support your claim.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
Please click button to download claim form to complete and submit.
For further questions on your Claims, please call Customer Service at Tel: 3191 6633 (Mon-Fri: 9am to 5:30pm only) (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday).
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
- You need to submit your claim within 30 days of the event giving rise to your claim.
- You may either download the claim form and send to us with supporting documents, or click Online Claim Form to file it online.
- Complete ALL relevant sections & questions of the claim form that relate to your claim in full. Missing out details will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- Ensure that you collate and attach to your claim form ALL the required supporting documents that relate to your claim. Failing to provide the required supporting documentation will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- For download of claim form, please submit your completed claim form with supporting documents by email to PremierClaims.HK@chubb.com or via post to the following address:
Chubb Insurance Hong Kong Limited
39/F, One Taikoo Place,
979 King's Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
- Should you have any query in relation to your claim including a status update please contact our Claims at PremierClaims.HK@chubb.com remembering to quote your policy and claim number.